There is a need for laying turf on the football field, and the artificial football turf option has a series of advantages, including: the construction period is short, the worker team can complete it quickly, and the later maintenance cost is very low, in addition to friction resistance and other characteristics.
The following are the 12 advantages of artificial grass football pitch:
1. You can install it on a variety of foundation surfaces because it requires low basic quality, not afraid of cracking, and there is no worry of blistering and delamination, which makes artificial turf simple and economical.
2. Maintaining artificial grass is simple, which means that you will spend low maintenance costs. On the one hand, you can rinse with water to remove dirt and restore it as new; on the other hand, it has the characteristics of no fading and no deformation, so don’t worry it lacks replacement frequently.
3. The artificial turf looks like real grass, and they are very close in appearance or even difficult to distinguish the difference between the two at a long distance. Therefore, the functional mulberry in the greening can completely replace the real grass; further, the variety of the fake one is complete, and the grass length can be selected according to the actual use.
4. The overall layout of the artificial grass sports field is beautiful and the utilization rate is high. It is durable and easy to maintain, and supports continuous use around the clock. Under normal circumstances, its life span can reach 10 years.
5. The material used for artificial grass is environmentally friendly. The team utilizes finished products for construction, so the construction period is fixed and short. For customers, the quality is easier to grasp, the acceptance is simple, and don’t need too much professional knowledge, all that convenience them.
6. The artificial turf field has a high utilization rate. It not only absorbs vibration, but also has the characteristics of no noise, safety, non-toxicity, elasticity, and good flame retardant performance. It is very suitable for school use and is the best venue for activities, training and competitions.
7. Artificial turf adopts the concept of safety protection, so it can avoid sports injuries. It provides enough cushioning power to reduce the damage that may be caused by the general hard ground to the foot, so that you are completely free from all kinds of concerns caused by the venue.
8. All materials meet environmental protection requirements, and the artificial turf surface layer can be recycled and reused. The foundation laying can also be naturally degraded after use.
9. The turf base layer is not bonded to the surface layer. When the service life of the surface layer expires, you only need to replace the surface layer, which further saves the reinvestment cost.
10. When people use artificial grass soccer fields in schools, the playground is planned as a plane without any unevenness, and this new structure has the function of shock absorption and pressure reduction, which reduces the noise on the playground and reduces the interference to class.
11. Use clean high-density quartz sand in the lawn gap, so that students have the opportunity to get close to the soil in the campus environment without soiling the environment and body, eliminating some cleaning troubles. 12. The football field needs to be lined to mark the area, and in the artificial turf line is directly woven, so there is no need to worry about frequent line marking like real grass. Therefore, maintenance is easier and there is almost no follow-up cost.