- Easy guide to artificial basketball court turf
- Top FAQs About Basketball Grass
- Economical Backyard Construction Idea - Basketball Turf for Backyard
- How to install artificial basketball turf on your home?
- Care and maintenance of Artificial Grass Basketball Field
Summer is approaching, which is a season to enjoy outdoor activities. How to create an economical, beautiful, and functional backyard and enjoy outdoor activities at home? We provide you with a solution-laying basketball turf for the backyard.
Advantages of basketball grass for backyard：
- Sports function, green and healthy life
First of all, the functionality of the basketball turf is outstanding. It provides a space for exercise and you can play basketball in your backyard. What a good way to push up the family ship when you accompany your children during the weekend, having a nice game. Imagine that the sun is just right for the holidays, and the children are playing in the backyard with their treasured basketball. Oh! Don't worry about wearing the basketball on the ground. Unlike cement or asphalt ground, highly elastic artificial grass does not produce much resistance.
- Simple maintenance and cost saving
Laying artificial turf helps you not bothered by spending extra effort and expenditure to keep it fresh and beautiful throughout the year. And with the UV and low temperature treated grass, the influence of sunshine, rain, and even snow won‘t be your trouble to replace the turf frequently.
- Protect children from injury, and kids love it
The artificial turf grass is dense and thick, and its high resilience can increase the cushion of the exercise process, protecting the children from injury during play. Kids will not scratch fragile skin even if they fall.
If you are a family with pets, don't worry. Dogs or other pets will get along well with artificial sports turf because they do not contain any heavy metals or other harmful substances.